Cynthia Bailey and Gail Hudson at the RHOA 1st episode viewing @BAR One
Rihanna’s first fragrance, Rebe’L Fleur, will debut on store shelves in February 2011.
According to the press release:
“Daring, sexy and truly memorable, Reb’l Fleur is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihanna’s roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City.”
This is not a good look for Naomi, girl you have severely damaged your hairline. She has to wear a wig or weave for the rest of her life. My Favorite Hair Care readers this should never happen to your hairline… Period Point Blank!!!! Traction Alopecia (according to traction-alopecia.com) is “…a hair loss condition caused by damage to the dermal papilla and hair follicle by constant pulling or tension over a long period. It often occurs in persons who wears tight braids, especially “cornrows” that lead to high tension, pulling and breakage of hair.” Here are some tips from Celebrity Hairdresser Gail Hudson to prevent this from happening to your hairline :
1. “Tight doesn’t make it Right” Make sure you hair stylist does not braid your hair too tight. Tightly braided cornrows will result in Breakage Right Away.
2. Make sure silk or polyester thread is used to secure your braids. Do Not Use cotton thread because it causes dryness to your braids.
3. Oil you scalp at least twice weekly, I recommend Gh Diamond Oil $10 ( Made with Olive Fruit Oil, Jojoba Oil, & Vitamins A & E )
4. Tightening is not suggested, it causes additional pulling and matting. The maximum time you should wear braided hair extensions is 90 days.
5. Use a Silk or Satin bonnet or head wrap nightly.